SpamBox will deliver any emails identified as spam by SpamAssassin into a separate mail folder named "spam". This "spam" folder will fill up and should be emptied regularly. This can be useful in preserving mail that may have mistakenly been filtered by SpamAssassin.
In order to enable Spam box from cPanel, first it should be enabled globally. Let's see how to enable Spam box feature globally.
1. Login to WHM.
2. Goto Server Configuration >> Tweak Settings
3. Search for the option "Enable SpamAssassin Spam Box delivery for messages marked as spam (user configurable)" in "Mail" section.
4. Click on the radio icon "On" and save the changes.
5. Now you will see the "Spam box" option in cPanel.
How to enable/disable Spam box for a single domain?
1. Login to cPanel of the domain for which you wish to enable Spam box.
2. Goto Mail >> SpamAssassin.
3. In the following page, you can see the option to enable/disable Spam box.
However, you will not immediately see the spam folder in your email clients. You have to import the folder using "Subscribe" option in the email clients.
Enabling "Subscribe" option in SquirrelMail Webmail:
* Login to the Webmail interface and choose SquirrelMail
* Click on "Folders" at the top
* Under the "Unsubscribe/Subscribe" area, select the folder and click "Subscribe"
"Subscribe" option in Horde Webmail:
* Login to the Webmail interface and choose Horde
* Click on "Mail" at the top
* Click on "Options" at the top
* Click the "Server and Folder Information" link in the first column
* Under "Spam folder:" select "Create a new Spam folder".
* Enter the name spam and click Ok.
"Subscribe" option in RoundCube Webmail:
* Login to the Webmail interface and choose RoundCube
* Click on "Personal Settings" at the top
* At the top, click on the "Folders" tab.
* Look to the bottom for "Create new folder" and in "Folder name:" type spam.
* Click the Create button.
/usr getting filled up in cPanel server=======================================Following actions...
There are various reasons for this error. When ever you are getting error check the Apache error...
A SRV record or Service record is a specification of data in the Domain Name System defining the...
Can't receive mail to domain's default email addressError: No such user hereSolution:1) Open...
How to change FTP port=================Pure-FTP--------1) Edit /etc/pure-ftpd.conf and look for...